We at EPB Ltd have always taken the privacy of our customers extremely seriously. This policy explains how we collect your personal data, what we use it for and how we protect its privacy.
Educational Planning Books Ltd is a publishing company producing planning and recording for teachers and students. We operate from premises in Bamford, Derbyshire and we run the website www.edplanbooks.com.
What data do we collect from you?
We may collect your personal information through one of the following methods;
• Via our website: placing an order, registering for an account to be opened, completing and submitting an order form, brochure enquiry form or a contact us form.
• By disclosure in an email
• By disclosure over the telephone
• By disclosure via a facsimile
The information we collect may include a person’s contact name, an establishment’s name and address, telephone number and email address.
Why do we collect your data?
We only collect data from you that is the minimum information required to carry out the following
• to process and deliver your orders
• to send publicity brochures to you via post.
Where is your data stored?
We store your personal contact data on a secure encrypted server within our office.
We also store your data on paper invoice copies that are kept in a locked office within our alarmed premises.
How long do we keep your information?
If we don’t hear from you for over three years after you’ve made a purchase, we’ll remove your contact details from our database.
If you wish to have your data removed from our database please contact us and we delete it immediately.
Who do we share your data with?
We will only ever share your information with third party as a means of facilitating one of the following:
• to process the delivery of your order. To do this we share your name and address with our carriers.
• to complete the payment of an order.
Cookies are small text files containing a unique identifier, which are stored on your computer or mobile device so that your device can be recognised when you are using a particular website or mobile app. They can be used only for the duration of your visit or they can be used to measure how you interact with services and content over time. Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our Websites and Mobile Apps, and to improve your customer experience.